Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Run!

The kids had a great time running from Carter the other day. Carter was giggling the whole time too. I have to explain their outfits. Sometimes we put our shirts on the kids and they love it because they think they are so big or something. I only wanted to explain so that you understand Eden's outfit. Yeah, not exactly great for videos but oh well.

7 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Its so fun that they all love each other and love to play together. I can only imagine what goes through the mind of a baby when he is surrounded by so many who love him. :-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

april b said...

So cute!

Cami said...

it's wonderfl how peter plays with his kids!

Tammy said...

awww this is way cute! Carter is a cute baby. I love how he laughs!

Dickinson Family said...

Well Carter is definately part of the gang. How fun!
Mom

Heidi said...

cute! carter looks like hes lov ing it. and i love how everyone are saying carter get me.. like he's one of the gang

Blog Widget by LinkWithin