Friday, October 24, 2008

Courage

I had to laugh at this picture. This is sort of what it feels like here in California. The Prop 8 signs are being stolen left and right. We have had 3 out of our 4 stolen. We also have bumper stickers on both cars which is pretty bold. There is a lot of support though as well. Peter was holding one at a street corner last week and got a lot of thumbs up, and only got flipped off once.

5 awesome comments:

Tammy said...

that's cute, it took me a sec before I realized that he was holding up the prop 8 sign. haha

Cami said...

Hmm. I guess that just one flip off isn't too bad. It makes me laugh to think of peter on the corner, probably just smiling back at the person giving him the bird. it is a funny pic!

Valerie and Christopher said...

lol that is sooo funny!

Heidi said...

haha thats funnysounds like its crazy there

Yours Truly said...

Love it. Where did you find that one? So far we've been lucky. No one has stolen or defaced our signs. Check out our blog I posted pictures of house and you can see our signs from Whitelock on your way to Franklin High & Middle & The franklin library. Our home backs right onto Whitelock. We have one in the front yard, I take that one in at night as put it away when we aren't home. So far so good. Hopefully it lasts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin