When your 5 year old loves to vacuum! This is a new skill Dallin has acquired. It may take him a half hour to do a whole room, but he gets everything and edges really well too! He never gets bored with it. Today I put him to work and Eden loves to be his assistant. The younger two were napping so I enjoyed a V8 in peace in the toy room while Dallin and Eden cleaned out in the living room! Caarazy!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Who Needs a Roomba...
Posted by Pricilla at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 awesome comments:
edging too!!!! that is awesome.
Do you hire out? I could use a vacuumer!
That is AWSOME!!!!
Very handy
Wow! I'm impressed!
hahah thats tight
We don't have a 5 year old who loves to vacuum so we had to settle for the Roomba. When my husband was a little kid he love to vacuum, I wonder what happened?!
Post a Comment