I have been using a blogger tool that has really helped me save time and increase my posts lately. When I empty my camera, I do my edits and then upload any blog pics to the Internet and create all the posts that are floating around in my head. I usually create 4 or 5 posts in one sitting. Then before pushing publish on each one, I click on Post Options on the bottom and change the publish dates so that only one entry will be posted each day. Once the date is changed, you can push publish but it won't go up until that date and time.
This way my blog is always fresh and I really don't have to spend time posting every day. In fact, this is my fourth post that I have written today, but you won't see this for 4 days, and I did all 4 posts in about 20 minutes. To me, more blogging means more memories. Cool trick huh?
Friday, October 16, 2009
Blogging Tip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment