Friday, October 23, 2009

You know you are VERY pregnant when...

Your children absent-mindedly rub your belly when they talk to you! (makes me smile)

I added it up. Over 5 pregnancies I have gained a total of 150 pounds! That's more than doubling myself! Only 40 pounds of that is actual babies. Ha ha. Just a funny fact. I am happy that I lost all of it each time so far, but that is pretty freaky. I really am a human rubber band. No wonder I have 4 different wardrobe sizes in my closet!

My latest strange pregnancy dream included Peter having a baby too. I was actually very happy in the dream because that was one less pregnancy for me. But then we realized we were both schizophrenic (Beautiful Mind style) and there was no real baby

Too cute:

Dallin really likes to talk to the baby and tell her he can't wait to meet her.

I questioned Dallin about the vacuum wand being buried thing. His reasoning was actually hard to argue. He was simply installing some underground pipes! Apparently he has more out there too, but I don't know what he used.

Tanner has officially informed me twice that I am his best girl!

.

1 awesome comments:

The Perry family said...

Good for you with losing all your pregnancy weight. And the vacuum wand, too funny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin