This morning we got to see something that we haven't seen in a LONG time, Rain! Ahhhhh... Dallin came home from school yesterday so excited about the "storm" that his teacher told him was coming. This morning he woke up, and looked out the window at the major wind and rain coming down and said "Oh my gosh!" over and over. My kids have really lost their Oregonian side. They are in awe. For me it is just a little taste of home.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Storm
Posted by Pricilla at 10:26 AM
Labels: Cute pics of the Littles, Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 awesome comments:
Great shot. You're a great photographer.
Cilla, I so enjoyed visiting with you and Peter and your wonderful children today. You have such a cute family.
Also, I just went thru your pictures, you are really doing nice work. I love the newborn pictures. And the thing your mom made to put her in is adorable.
Linda
Post a Comment