This is such a great children's book. Not just for the kids, but for the reader as well. It is very animated. Grover does not want you to turn any pages once he finds out there is a monster at the end of the book and goes to great lengths to try to stop you. The kids get such a kick out of turning the pages against his will. There is a great surprise ending that the kids just can't get enough of. We probably have a couple hundred children's books but this is our most requested read so I thought I would give my recomendation. Check it out, they will love it.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Cute Book
Posted by Pricilla at 8:39 AM
Labels: Books, Cool Products, Kids Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
that was one of my favorite books as a kid! i always read it when i went to the ear doctor ( i had ear tubes)anyway, it made me really happy to see it on your blog. i had forgotten about it.
I loved that one as a kid! My kids love it too! They have a sequel to it called Another Monster at the End of this Book! I'm sure your kids would like that one too!
this is one of our very favorites too!
Post a Comment