This is always the time of pregnancy when my sanity is completely gone. I am consumed by nothing else than wondering, when will this baby come? I have no ability to focus on anything. I have all kinds of thoughts all day long like: Will we get there in time? Do I want to go without drugs this time? Will the kids get to be there? Who will we have babysit? Will the house be clean when I need to go? Will she come before my mom gets here? How will my baby Carter do without me for 2 or 3 days? Will we have enough help? Will my water break this time? Will Peter be home when it is time? Will she come before I get too many new stretch marks? What were all the tricks for going into labor? Is this going to be a huge baby or what? Will the birth go as it usually does for me? What was it like to have a waist? To be able to bend? How long will it take to lose all this weight? How will I juggle life with 5 children? Am I ready? Get out, get out, get out!
Welcome to my mind, just repeat this 5000 times a day and now you understand insanity.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Ready or Not
Posted by Pricilla at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
haha! Hang in there Cilla! You're soo close!
Post a Comment