This was hilarious. Carter really loves slides, even big ones. The other parents panicked every time Peter sent him down this one to Eden. They probably thought I was crazy for just watching and taking pictures. He even went down on his belly a couple of times. Seriously though, it really wasn't a big deal, I don't know why people think he is so fragile.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Fairytale Town 2009
This was hilarious. Carter really loves slides, even big ones. The other parents panicked every time Peter sent him down this one to Eden. They probably thought I was crazy for just watching and taking pictures. He even went down on his belly a couple of times. Seriously though, it really wasn't a big deal, I don't know why people think he is so fragile.
Posted by Pricilla at 7:00 AM
Labels: Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
wow, that looks like a fun place to go!
Post a Comment