Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Day with Tanner

Tanner: Mom, Carter can't poop in the toy room.
Me: (busy nursing baby) What? Did he poop in there?
Tanner: Yes, but I don't like it. You need to get him dressed. I don't like it when Carter is naked.
Me: He is naked???
Tanner: Yes, but I don't like it.
(you wouldn't want to me me for the next few minutes)

A little later...

Tanner: (pinching his index and thumb together) Mom, can we live in a small house like this?
Me: um, sure.
Tanner: I like teeny tiny houses.

A little later after that...

Tanner: Mom, can I play with cars?
Me: No, you have trains out right now.
Tanner: But can you clean up the trains?
Me: No, you can do it, you are a big boy. Just put them in the bucket.
Tanner: But I don't clean messes!
Me: Um, sorry, no cars for boys who don't clean messes.

3 awesome comments:

Heidi said...

hehehe i love tanner! he's hilarious

Cami said...

Tanner is so funny! I can't get over how well he talks! he amazes me every time I see him.

Anonymous said...

His logic is so cute for such a a little person. Adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin