Fake cheesers. Dallin looks like he is in pain.
Then the balloon got going somehow.
And it all went south from there.
It became very important to keep that balloon afloat!
Dallin had to protect the little home.
Eden and Tanner didn't like Dallin taking the house so then he had to protect it from his siblings.
Of course Tanner felt the need to get a piece of candy.
But was rejected.
What the?
Don't ask me.
And finally, Dallin's evil smile. This is what he does when we want him to pose for a picture. nice. This was quite a funny scene to watch.
5 awesome comments:
At least he saved the gingerbread house!! I love seeing pictures of common occurrences that happen at my house all the time too :)
haha! cute kids!
love it! ps. how did you do the snow thing. it's cool.
I love in the picture where Dallin is "saving" the house from his siblings, the balloon on the floor in the background. Did you photoshop that in? So funny! By the way, your blog has a dandruff problem. You should get that checked.
All I can say is "hahahahahahaha"! Hilarious! That's the family I love!
Post a Comment