Things about Lily's day:
I asked Eden several times over the last few weeks if I should buy Lily a new blessing dress or if she wanted Lily to wear hers. Every time she said that she wanted Lily to wear her dress. I thought that was very sweet.
The men in her circle were: Peter, Larry, Larry D, Luke, Jeff, Will, and my dad Stephen.
A few things she was blessed with:
- Live a long healthy life
- ability to make friends
- wisdom to choose good friends
- a good experience with her siblings and parents growing up and with her own family some day
- sharp mind to do well academically
- enjoy and understand the scriptures
- feel the spirit
- happiness
- ability to develop talents
- learn to serve others and happiness through service(Peter said that he was thinking about this one but forgot to say it, but here it is anyway.
1 awesome comments:
Sounds like a lovely blessing. I wish we could have made it, but Isabelle was sick. She missed her last day of nursery too, I was sad. We will have to get together soon though. :)
Post a Comment