My dad and Peter's sister Heidi came to help us get ready to move so one night we went over the this amazing property that was all decorated for Christmas. This man lives on about a half acre in the country and spends a couple of months decorating. People come from all over to see it and he even serves hot cider and coookies. We spent a good hour just walking around and looking at all the beautiful lights. The pictures don't do it justice because there is just so much to see. It really brings the holiday mood, which we need.
This is a cute little ski lift, Dallin's favorite.
Hi, I am Pricilla. A wife and mother of 7! Life is crazy, but writing and sharing photos helps me to cherish those every day little moments. I believe life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
2 awesome comments:
I see Papa still hasn't cut his hair! LOL.
that looks rad!
Post a Comment