Saturday, May 03, 2008

21 Days

Why oh why do I still have 21 days to go? Not to whine too much but I seriously feel like this baby needs to come out NOW! I really believe that the last four weeks of pregnancy where you are feeling that you are physically pushed to the max but still have time left is just to make sure that you are mentally over the edge as well. Okay, life's not that bad but I will be one happy woman if this baby comes out sooner than later. Alright no more whining, thats all.

6 awesome comments:

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

Hang in there, Cilla. It is torturous to say the least. I guess that is what gets us excited to be in labor and so willing to do anything to have the baby.

Tammy said...

at-least you only have 21 days left... I have 74!! And the baby is already punching me trying to get out.

Heidi said...

wooo ur almost there!!!

Marnie Bergeson said...

What a great explanation of the last month of pregnancy. I agree with you on that one. Good luck! We can't wait to hear about the (hopefully soon) news!

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry! The end is just the worst ever- hang in there, you're almost there. I know it seems like 21 days seems like forever, but you're sweet baby will be in your arms in no time at all!

C&J said...

I feel your pain! I've got 2 wks left now, and have pains worse than labor. It hurts to walk and it makes you really feel big to waddle under a pinched back nerve. You'll have to post your big belly pic. I finally did. Hang in there- we can't wait for the good news!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin