Cute pictures! Sometimes Carter looks like Cilla and sometimes he looks like Peter, it will be interesting to see if he ends up blonde like the others. But he's a cute little baby!
Congrats, Peter and Cilla. He is a cutie- to me he looks more like Eden and Cilla, but you never know... I hope you are all adjusting well to a new baby in the house!
Larry told me that it was making him scared for when our new baby comes home.
I am such a blessed grandma. Carter is number 15. Everyone is like the first...precious to the last molecule...If he was an apple too bad he'd have a bite out of him Grandma Arave
He is darling! I LOVE the name- Carter's are the best! What a darling family you have, and Cilla, you look fantastic! Congrats to you guys. You're awesome!
adorable Cil. You make cute babies (and kids). Good pushin, although thanks for not showing us that part. I especially love the pictures of Eden and the feet. Dallin is really cute with him too. Can't wait to meet him.oHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hi, I am Pricilla. A wife and mother of 7! Life is crazy, but writing and sharing photos helps me to cherish those every day little moments. I believe life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
10 awesome comments:
Those great Pics! Wish I could come for visit.
1st to post, shows how rad I am.
He is such a doll! I love the movie...Dallin is so sweet! I also like little Tanner being a destructor in the room...just like his buddy Josh!!
Wow! Carter is so cute. He looks so big already! Congratulations! I will tell Eli.
He is absoultly beautiful!! You have such a wonderful family!!
Cute pictures! Sometimes Carter looks like Cilla and sometimes he looks like Peter, it will be interesting to see if he ends up blonde like the others. But he's a cute little baby!
Congrats, Peter and Cilla. He is a cutie- to me he looks more like Eden and Cilla, but you never know... I hope you are all adjusting well to a new baby in the house!
Larry told me that it was making him scared for when our new baby comes home.
I am such a blessed grandma.
Carter is number 15. Everyone is like the first...precious to the last molecule...If he was an apple too bad he'd have a bite out of him
Grandma Arave
He is darling! I LOVE the name- Carter's are the best! What a darling family you have, and Cilla, you look fantastic! Congrats to you guys. You're awesome!
adorable Cil. You make cute babies (and kids). Good pushin, although thanks for not showing us that part. I especially love the pictures of Eden and the feet. Dallin is really cute with him too. Can't wait to meet him.oHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yay! You caught up to us! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment