I have been working on Emergency Preparedness the last few weeks. One thing that I just needed to make sense of was if I am going to invest in a lot of food storage, I need to figure out an economical way that I would cook in an emergency. This led me to dutch oven cooking with charcoal. These ovens are so versatile and charcoal is a very cheap and safe way to store fuel. You can even calculate the temperature control pretty easily. So I have now invested in 2 ovens and a bunch of charcoal along with my other essentials that I stocking up on. I also think we will have tons of fun with these for years to come with camping and boy scouts etc. 
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Lovin Dutch Ovens
Posted by Pricilla at 3:07 PM
Labels: Emergency Preparedness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment