I try to always stay possitive, but every once in a while I find that I get a little autism depressed. These are times when I am so tired and frustrated and I feel that no one in the world understands what life is like. One evening I was having such a hard time I spent a long time at the bookstore looking for some kind of comfort in the autism section and left empty handed. Then I finally found this book on Amazon. Its full of short stories that are uplifting and hopeful and I find that when I am feeling down it really does give me a cup of comfort. I am happy to say that I have not needed it much at all lately because things have been going so well with my little Dallin. Still, I am so glad to have it when I am having those "moments". 
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Autism Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment