Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Boy!

Our sweet little boy was born last night, May 19, 2008 at 5:06PM!
Weight 8lbs 7oz
19 1/2 inches long

I will put pictures on a little later tonight and hopefully we will have a name soon too.

11 awesome comments:

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see him!

Julia said...

Awesome! Congrats you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yippy!!! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby boy!!! Congrats!!

Heidi said...

whooo i cant believe it i want to see pics!!

Paul and Kari said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's great!

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

Congrats,see ya at the reunion

-Larry

Dori said...

Wahoo!So excited for you and your family!

Meredith said...

oh hooray! nothing makes you more ready to do labor and delivery than the last two months of pregnancy. now you have FOUR kids! this is unbelievable! good for you!

Danielle said...

YEAHH!!! Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear details and see pictures!

Tammy said...

YAHOO! Baby! Congratulations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin