Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Things Kids Get Away With When Mom's Out

I was driving to the Doctor the other day and talking to Peter on the phone. All of the sudden he described to me what was happening at home. Eden casually walked out of the toy room, got a stool, climbed up and opened the food cupboard, found the maple syrup, opened it, took a drink, put it back, climbed down and casually walked back into the toy room. The difference was that Peter allowed her to do it a few times while he laughed and took pictures. I don't think that is quite the way I would have handled it, but still, so funny. What a character.

6 awesome comments:

Tammy said...

HAHAHA thats the funniest picture ever

Sherry Ellsworth said...

Go Eden!

Heidi said...

hahahahahahahha thats hilarious

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

thats AWESOME!

Dickinson Family said...

Yum

Unknown said...

I love it! No wonder kids always seem to grow up not liking their moms as much (because we say "NO!") and think their dads are the coolest (because they never say "NO!")

Blog Widget by LinkWithin