This year, I planned our anniversary date and totally convinced Peter that we were doing something else. I decided to sort of reenact our first date, which was to Homecoming in 1995. We arrived at Grandpa's house and it took a couple minutes for Peter to get what was happening. We went on an awesome late summer ride across the lake. It was so peaceful. Then we were dropped off at the fancy lakeside restaurant where we had reservations. We ate out on the patio by the water and watched an AMAZING sunset. I think I enjoyed it even more than the first time so many years ago. I wish all our dates were this much fun.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
that is such a fun idea! and what a cute couple you two are! It was fun chatting with you yesterday. :)
Post a Comment