I overheard a couple of cute conversations between Tanner and Eden in the last few days:
I heard Eden say to Tanner: "Lucy told me that all of the girls in the whole world are REAL princesses and all the boys are REAL princes. That means that I am a princess and you are a prince."
Eden, if you read this when you are older, I want you to know, you are a REAL princess!
Then, the day after we went to Uncle Andy's water polo game I heard some confusion.
Eden: We weren't going to swim lessons, we went to Andy's WATER PILLOW game at the same place.
Tanner: Water pillow?
Eden: Yes, water pillow.
Tanner: Why is it water PILLOW?
Eden: I don't know, it just is.
Tanner asked me about it later, so I was able to clarify it for him. I think I would like this water pillow, where do I sign up?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Princesses and Water Polo
Posted by Pricilla at 8:00 AM
Labels: Out of the mouths of babes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
some of theese things i tell eden i barley remember telling her yet she definattly rembers so im glad im telling her
Post a Comment