For Family Home Evening last week, we decided to take the kids to Toy Story 3. It was playing at the cheap theatre and I thought it would be so fun for them to dress up in their Halloween costumes for it. They have been dying to see it so it was very exciting. When we got there though, we realized we had the wrong time and had to wait 2 hours. We just couldn't bring ourselves to leave after all the anticipation so we ate a fast food dinner and bowled to kill the time. Dallin is the only one of our kids that has bowled before so it was all new and fun for them.
Then it was time. I told Eden she could wear her mermaid costume too and kind of look like a barbie. She totally went for that. The employees really swooned over how cute they were in their costumes.
Sorry about Tanner's bird, I am still not editing pics. Tanner wears his Woody costume every day, it is so cute. During the movie toward the end a little girl says, "My cowboy!". Tanner perked up and said really loud, "Hey, I'm a cowboy!" I think that was the point in his life that Tanner really became Sheriff Woody for a moment. He also got really excited and started yelling when, in the credits Zurg comes to the day care. All the kids really enjoyed the movie, it was a hit.
Tanner is begging for Buzz and Woody dolls for Christmas. I told him I would put in a good word to Santa for him.
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment