Monday, October 18, 2010

Reunion

I have been gathering pictures from other blogs, cameras, emails, whatever I can get so that I can catch up on the last month and a half. I am not going to edit anything, I just want to get current. Since I use this as a journal and will make a blog book, I want to put it all in here.

So going WAYYYY back, here are a couple activities from the reunion we had during the Hood to Coast weekend at the end of August. I know I took tons of pictures this weekend, but somehow didn't get them off of my card before they were deleted, so sad. So I swiped from Heidi's blog:


Family Skating



Mommy/baby hang out.

Hockey Game

Don't let that dainty looking princess fool you, she owned that rink.



OMSI

 Eagle show at OMSI

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin