This is the first video that I took with our new Flip Video camera. It is a neat little toy. You can tell Peter was so exited about getting up so early to go buy it. I am exited because it is easy to use and take little clips, which is what I do, and it will be better quality than just using a camera for video and it is pocket size. I think it will take a lot longer to upload, but oh well, somethings gotta give.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
hahah thats funny!!
I love this. Husbands are just so cute sometimes, aren't they? I was waiting for his head to fall into his cereal bowl. :-)
That is great!! He could barely keep his eyes open! I don't think my husband would get up that early to go shopping!
Post a Comment