I have always found Isaiah to be very intimidating, but intriging. I am beginning a chapter by chapter study along with the student manual so that I can really get it. I am also listening to the BYU Insights to Isaiah series that I found on the website which has about 30 half hour discussions for the whole book. So far I am just trying to learn how to go about it with introductions, etc. I think with the study helps I will learn a lot so I am going to write down the most interesting things here over the next few weeks. I am very exited to learn and especially that we have so much more knowledge and understanding because of the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and the Temple. I am not giving myself an exact timeline for the 66 chapters, because I want to cross reference and read the study helps as I go. So far, I have learned about how Isaiah was called to be a prophet in the holy of holies at the temple and how he was very humbled.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment