For Halloween, we trick or treated at some of our friends houses and then we went to a little party with some other friends from the ward. We ate yummy food and then did a little more trick or treating. I couldn't believe how much candy they got from only doing maybe 15 houses. Their pumpkins were practically full. The kids had fun and went to town on the candy all night. We even did some karaoke. This is how I got Eden to wear her costume. The pink vest was very convincing, for about 10 minutes. Then it was over. I even let her wear "make ups", which was really just lip gloss and pretending to put blush on and curl her eyelashes. Once again she just work a pink outfit and her crown.
Dallin LOVED being thomas. He liked me to chant "chugga chugga choo choo!" over and over again while he ran around the house. We missed his bus for the first time yesterday, but I was glad because it was fun to see his little classmates exited about his costume when I dropped him off. He seemed to feel pretty cool. I took him to the doctor the other day and we discoverd ear infections once again. It seems like he has had them for half of his life. I just can't say enough about his progress with everything else though. I watched him at school for a couple of hours and he is so good at waiting and staying in his seat and eating and talking. He did not have any disruptive behaviors at all. I have had many primary leaders come to me and tell me how awesome he is doing too. They get choked up when they describe the difference from six months ago. I am just so proud of him.
Tanner is a total candy boy. He has been carrying the bucket all over the place and just helping himself to it.
I didn't edit this video but I really think the first 20 seconds are cute.
2 awesome comments:
aww that video of tanner was really cute! and i loved dallens costume!! and im so glad he's doing better! oh and nice attempt for eden
cute costumes!! Sounds like you had fun. I don't know if I said it or not but congrats on your pregnancy.
Post a Comment