Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I am starting to feel that Christmas excitement in the air. It hasn't been very cold but in the morning sometimes it is cool and foggy, which is fun. When I go to stores I love seeing all of the Christmas decorations and even the smell of Cinnamon in the air. And of course the music that they play really makes me exited. On Saturday I got to go do our major shopping for the kids. I don't think I have ever had so much fun shopping, and I love shopping. I even told Peter that I wish I could take everything back and then go buy it again! I think the kids are finally old enough to really have fun with the gifts. I found some great things for them. I am probably the most exited about getting Eden a Rose Petal Cottage. I keep sneaking into the garage and looking at everything and wishing Christmas was here. I know, I am so not getting the true spirit, but hey its part of our culture so I might as well enjoy it. I am also very exited about going home to Oregon for Thanksgiving. I am so ready for that. I am feeling better and ready to stuff myself with turkey to celebrate.

3 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

I really is the most wonderful time of the year! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Cheney Family said...

I also love this time of year!!Isn't it great!

Heidi said...

hahah ive found myself getting excited to.. i told myself i wont listen to christmas music til after thanksgiving but i failled adn have been listening to it the past month or so. hahah i love christmas! see ya tomorrow!?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin