Okay, so I already said how much I love shopping but I swear it is a gender thing. Eden is a shopper at heart. She always wants to go with me when I run errands. Even if I just need to get some milk she really wants to go with me. She is so good too. I could walk around Winco for an hour and she is perfectly content and very helpful. When she is in her imaginary world at home she packs one of her many purses full of the necessities and tells me she is going shopping. So she says "bye bye" and then a couple of minutes later she comes back to tell me she had fun. I remember always going with my mom to the store too. I really love having a little girl that is just like me. Funnest thing ever. Tanner on the other hand hates shopping more than anything. He can last about 5 minutes before he loses patience. I usually end up holding him so he won't cry while pulling my cart, or desperately opening a bag of m&ms which I pay for later to get him to calm down. Once again I see proof that gender is predisposed.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
Aww, very cute, i wish i enjoyed shopping more, here and there it's great, i wish you could buy your own presents from me... hmmm...j/k
That is funny! I wish my daughter was more like that. She gets bored easily.
hahah thats how i was.. i always went every where to go go shopping with my mom.. and now that im in town im doing it again...its a good trait :)
Post a Comment