Monday, November 12, 2007

Cuties

Eden got her clothes wet and when we took them off, I thought she looked just like the little girl on the sunblock except without the dog. This Sunday Dallin had his first Primary program. He did so great. I sat with him on the stand, but he made it through the whole thing and was not too disruptive. The only funny thing was that when his class went up to say their line, he took the car that he was holding and started running it along the top of the stand. I was a very proud mommy.


I finally got some of Tanner's cute words on video. The pretend sneeze is his newest trick. He still only has his two goofy teeth in the top front and bottom. There are a couple of molars in the back now at least.

5 awesome comments:

Heidi said...

hahh edens so cute..good work dallen with the car. ;) and tanner! wow he talks a lot. he's sooooo cute!

Tammy said...

Tanner is such a cutie!

Sherry Ellsworth said...

i think that was one of the cutest things i've seen in a long long time... yeah.

Dickinson Family said...

Yes. Eden looks just like the other girl. How fun! Tanner is soooo sweet!

Mom D.

Dickinson Family said...

Peter, you are incredible. I am so hapy for you!
Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin