Eden has not had an easy life with her big brother always there for a beating. She has put up with a lot from Dallin. I guess she finally cracked. Our sweet little princess has another side. This is Dallin's favorite kind of play anyway. This really is his dream come true.
Last night our kids were beyond hyper, so what is a parent to do? Grab a video camera!
What I really want to know is, are my kids the only ones that ever act like this? Maybe normal parents would have stopped them, but oh well. They were both laughing hysterically the whole time so we knew it was all for fun.
12 awesome comments:
ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stay away from that gal
HAHAHA thats hilarious... I like how near the end Dallin tried to escape to another room.. it didn't work...lol next time give them some boxing gloves!
That looks like good training for the WCW. Good song choice. Way to go Eden! This really shows that the girls in the Dickinson family are just as tough as the boys.
she goes from pretty strawberry shortcake to pro wrestler?
i'm lucy's friend i rock and eden rocks too!
hahahahhahah thats so funny! eden def took action! haha thats hilarious
That was great! Joshua beats on Noah like that and I am all for it! He drags him around the room by his shirt collar all the time...it's awesome. Noah totally deserves it:) Watch out for tough girl Eden!
haha, i love how tanner just stands there
Tanner is taking it all in..."ah I think I can do that...mmm maybe later." Eden is edurance focused.
No quarter what so ever....you figured it out,girlfriend. This is hilarious!
That is my house...EVERY DAY!
Hysterical! That's all I have to say. :-)
http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214
I just got a link to this...thought you'd either already seen it, or would like to!
Post a Comment