Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting Big

As we were shuffling around the house this morning getting everyone ready for church I noticed something for the first time. It is getting hard to bend already. I found that I was avoiding things like putting shoes on kids and asking Peter to do it for me. Hmmmm....I don't remember ever feeling so big this soon in a pregnancy. I have always been pretty slow to show. I keep thinking that it is just that the style of clothing is more clingy than it was before, but this proves that I am getting big. Wow, I still have four months to go. I always conveniently get amnesia about this stuff when I am not pregnant so I keep doing this to myself. This is very motivating to keep walking and trying to have a fit pregnancy so that I can manage another 18 weeks of pregnancy. Oh well, I know it is worth every minute for the end result. :)

5 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Pricilla! You make being pregnant look glamorous!! What amazing news about Dallin's progress. You guys are amazing!

Tammy said...

What a cute pregnant women!

Heidi said...

thats awesome, u showing! and with style!

Julia said...

cute CUTE picture!!

Anonymous said...

Cilla, I just figured out how to do comments....zing....a..duh....
I have twins on the brain...(for some reason)It is cheating to go double,I have been told. You have already had your pics taken tho so you won't be fooled by twins.
Of course, it is two for the price of one, which is nice. I'm a worry wort, huh? You are my cutie pie.
I am hoping to be there for this one....COOLLLLL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin