Monday, January 14, 2008

Recipe Reviews

I noticed that lots of the recipes being mentioned from the Dickinson book so here are the my reviews. The other day, I had a really busy afternoon and didn't have time to make an elaborate dinner, so I tried Lisa's tuna patties. Yum! That is the first time I have gotten my kids to eat tuna. I think they like things that they can dip in ketchup and I made them small like chicken nuggets. Last night we tried Kari's parmasean ranch chicken. Another hit, at least with Peter and I. Peter was totally impressed, and I liked how easy it was. My kids did eat some, but they are not big chicken eaters. So for the rest of this week I am also planning to try the chicken and steak kabobs, pizza spaggetti and creamed tuna and of course some caramel brownies to top it off. So fun!

4 awesome comments:

Paul and Kari said...

I'm glad you liked the parmesan ranch chicken. I bet you'll love the kabobs. They are my favorite.

Memory said...

Pricilla! How do I get this book? :-) All of those things sounded so good and I'm intrigued by the tuna patties. How fun for you. And caramel brownies ... heavenly!

Anonymous said...

I love family and ward cookbooks! That's where I get some of the best recipes! Aaron has a family cookbook that is kinda old and has the most INTERESTING recipes you've ever heard of...jello with shrimp, horseradish and lots of other insane stuff :)

Heidi said...

im loveing this recipe book just as much as u! isnt it great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin