Dallin loved going to school for the first time back today and his teacher said he did great. She sent home his progress report with all of his goals and objectives and I was so exited to read her evaluation of him. I especially love the second to last sentence. I must admit, the last 6 weeks have had autism blues big time. I wasn't sure I would survive him some days. Without much help with him it was hard to say the least, but then he did so well on our trip and now to read this I am so proud of him. I love seeing how far he has come and sometimes I can't even believe it! This is just such a good report of where he was and where he is now. In the goal portion(not shown) it was no suprise that he knows all the students and teachers first and last names. I thought some of you may be interested. Just click the picture to zoom.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Progress Report
Posted by Pricilla at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
That's amazing, Pricilla! It seems like you haven't been out there all that long and already you've seen so many positive changes. Dallin's whole life is going to be so enriched because of the decisions your family is making now to affect his future in a positive way!
P.S. I just love the new picture at the top in the snow. Such a cute family photo!
It was so fun to see Dallin over Christmas break. He has changed so much since we saw him last. We're really proud of him!
Post a Comment