I can't believe my little girl turned 3 yesterday. She has such a sparkling little personality that is so compassionate and caring. We have never made such a big deal of a birthday party for our kids before, but they never cared that much before. So last night Eden got her dream Strawberry Shortcake party. She love every little detail and was so cute about it. When I spread the tablecloth out she just overflowed with joy. She supervised the whole cake making afternoon and loved that too. Good thing she didn't notice my poor cake decorating skills. I couldn't draw Strawberry Shortcake's face so I just put a picture of Eden's and that made it even more of a hit anyway. She just knew that she was the special girl and even got to wear her Strawberry Shortcake hat for the party. I also helped her pick out a "party" dress and did her hair for her so she would feel special. Daddy really put it over the top when he brought home flowers for her when he came home from work. She kept walking around holding them and saying she loved them. She enjoyed opening her new care bear, mermaid doll, and play dishes too. What a little princess. I really love having a little girl. She is such a little buddy to me and I just enjoy everything that she has to say, and love all of her kisses and cuddles. I can't really remember not having her in our family, she just belongs to my heart.




Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 awesome comments:
edens sooo cute!!!! looks like a great bday!
SO CUTE! Happy Birthday! Where did she get that hat?
Cute pictures! It looks like a fun party.
Happy Birthday Eden!! What a cute idea for the cake, Pricilla!! And the flowers are so sweet :)
We just got it at the party supply store with the rest of the stuff.
Eden looks like she is a happy girl
What a cute girl! happy birthday Eden!
so, so cute!! happy birthday to the princess. way to go on the party..what a fun day.
Post a Comment