Last weekend we took the kids to a train show in Sacramento at the convention center. Dallin LOVED it. He was fascinated with all of the miniature towns and just looked at everything. There were lots of model trains to watch and the kids even got to ride on a train ride. We also tried out our new stroller. This one is so easy to turn. It was crazy how many people stared at us though with such a wide load.
The train ride
Here is a clip of the ride.
2 awesome comments:
how fun!! i bet dallin loved it, and the stroller looks like its gonna be awesome as well
Love your stroller! I need one. I get funny looks with my double- I can't imagine with 3! I tried on those maternity jeans also! I loved them. I am always pulling my jeans up and trying to re-tuck everything in. It's so annoying! Love a good pair of maternity jeans! Ever since I bought mine- I don't mind getting dressed in the morning, because I know I'll be comfortable!
Post a Comment