Thursday, January 24, 2008

TAG!

What is his name? Peter Matthew Dickinson
How long have you been married? 6 years, 5 months
How long did you date? We dated a little at 16, but more from 17 on. So 5 years, but minus 2 for the mission.
How old is he? He's 28. He will be 29 on March 2nd
Who eats more? Peter. Although I can give him a run for his money when I am pregnant.
Who said I love you first? I am pretty sure it was Peter...over the phone as a teenager...cheesy!
Who is taller? Peter has 6 inches on me.
Who can sing better? I think he would say me, but he is pretty good, just a little more shy about it.
Who is smarter? I think we both have our areas of strength. He knows a lot about what to do with money and budgeting. He is definately better at math than me. I spell better and read about twice as fast as him.
Who does the laundry? Normally me, but if it gets behind, Peter jumps in to help.
Who pays the bills? Me. It takes about 2 minutes a month to do bill pay so it is not such a big thing.
Who sleeps on their right side? I do more, but I switch too. Peter usually sleeps however he falls.
Who mows the lawn? Peter and Dallin.
Who cooks dinner? That would be me. If Peter does it, it is usually freezer pizza or cereal. If he is really being adventurous he makes great spaggetti with yummy sauce.
Who drives? Usually Peter when we are together. Although if we are in a real hurry, I will take the reigns.
Who is more stubborn? I think we have a pretty good give and take thing going.
Who kissed who first? I think I did because I thought he was going to kiss me...how embarrassing.
Who asked who out first? Peter asked me on my first date (and his) on my sixteenth birthday.
Who proposed? Peter. He was very cute. We went to the temple and then took a walk in the woods and he did it there. Then he read me his patriarchal blessing. I still can't get over my beautiful ring.
Who has more friends? I think it is about even. We both have several childhood friends and as a couple we kind of have the same friends. Although he seems more popular with phone calls becasue he gets a lot of calls from family (which are his best friends).
Who is more sensitive? Definately me, no question. Although he is good at being sensitive to my needs!
Who has more siblings? Peter wins 13 to 5.
Who wears the pants? I would say me and he would say him. Truthfully I think we both have our areas of pants wearing but we always talk about everything before we come to a decision.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin