I read this book last week and wanted to give my little book report. Jenny McCarthy is an actress who has a little boy with autism. This is just a book about her journey. Not everything she went through is the same as me but I found so much in common with her and what it is like to be a mother with these challenges. For some reason it was really nice to relate to her. I didn't like how she used bad language, but other than that I found it well written and very descriptive. Anyway, I enjoyed it and thought it was funny how she kept bringing up the missionaries. I guess when her son was having seizures all the time she called them and asked them to come and bless her son. They did and then they kept coming back to try to teach her the discussions. In the end she did take the first discussion and admired their great faith, but that was it. It was a good read and only took 4 or 5 hours to get through. 
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Louder Than Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
glad it was a good one for you. i read "belly laughs"...oh gosh it was hilarious. i had no idea about the missionaries teaching her..interesting.
Post a Comment