Monday, January 28, 2008

Monster Jam!

We decided that Dallin was finally old enough to really appreciate a monster truck show so Peter and Dallin had a special date last weekend. They had a great time of course. Peter was smart and took some big old earphones to cover Dallin's ears. It was really loud, but Dallin stayed in his seat and watched the whole show. They had so much fun! The next day when I asked Dallin about it he told me that the monster trucks ran over the cars and jumped in the air.
Miss Eden felt really left out when I told Dallin that he was going to the show so I promised Eden that when they went, She and I would go buy her a new dress. She was more than content with that and we had a fun girl night too.

5 awesome comments:

Sherry Ellsworth said...

sweet... i wanna go to a monster truck show.

Danielle said...

Cute! I bought my boys tickets to that same show for Christmas. They LOVE monster trucks and talk about them all the time- in fact Aaron and my Dad loved it just as much! Fun boys activity!

Tammy said...

Nice! I bet he LOVED that!

Heidi said...

thats cool! i want to go to one of those some day

Lisa said...

hey, we are going to a monster truck jam on march 1st. i'm so excited!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin